Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Homeworks Logo


I was very undecisive when it came to desigining this logo. I wanted it to be simplistic with a pop of color. I downloaded a variety of fonts to play with that would illustrate construction or a remodeling company. I ended up using a 3D letter font that I found online for the H and the W. I thought it made it look like the letters were being built. I also wanted to create a triangle or roof looking object for one of the words. For clarification purposes in smaller print I wrote remodeling co. I originally made the design in In Design but then moved it to Illustrator so that I could save it as a PNG. I think that this logo is multi-faceted and can be used on a letter head or business cards as well as become life size sign for the business.

No comments:

Post a Comment